Great Exuma and the surrounding Cays are some of the most exotic of the Out Islands, a collection of tiny secluded islands set in the most beautiful mosaic of blues you’ve ever seen. Recently voted one of the top 10 places to visit in the Caribbean, Exuma is all about life on the water, a laid back Bahamian lifestyle, and unique experiences that last a lifetime.
360 Degree Tours
Experience luxurious living and Bahamian hospitality anytime you wish, and settle into one of our five upscale villa styles at one of the most sought after Caribbean destinations.
Ownership at Grand Isle Resort & Spa blends the financial advantages of owning a rental property with the benefits of resort hotel services that you and your family can enjoy all year round.
Luxury Living at Grand Isle Resort & Spa
Unlike a single hotel room or suite, at Grand Isle our guests can settle into one of five fully furnished luxury villa living styles. Complete with gourmet kitchen and laundry facilities in every unit, they are decorated with casual elegance in mind and offer spectacular views of the surrounding waters or of the Greg Norman designed golf course. Located within a gated community of 78 impressive luxury villas,each unit provides the perfect solution for those seeking a vacation home for both their own use, and as a lucrative rental investment.
These individually-owned vacation estates can be placed in an optional rental program, proving the owner with a monthly rental income. They differ from the usual timeshare offerings because the buyers actually own their property, and are not just purchasing a few weeks a year for their own use. Similar to a hotel however, the villas offer a range of amenities from housekeeping and in-room catering to specialized concierge services which can be utilized as needed.
Additional features include:
- Choice of elegant 1 to 4 bedroom villas and penthouses featuring fully equipped gourmet kitchens, spacious living areas, golf cart, and private balconies with extraordinary views
- Range of amenities from housekeeping and pre-arrival grocery shopping to the Fitness Center and SeaStar Spa
- Poolside or in-villa dining with a real taste of the islands for breakfast, lunch and dinner
- Personalized service from a dedicated Concierge team and a professional property management company
- Participation in a lucrative Hotel Program that provides monthly revenue
- Exchange privileges at over 1500 premier destinations worldwide through The Elite Alliance and 3rd Home villa exchange programs.
You can make life in paradise a reality. For reservations or details on becoming a Grand Isle homeowner, please call us at 613.686.3946, or by email at email@example.com.