If you are searching for a stunning spot to relax, take in the beautiful scenery and keep up with your yoga practice, Great Exuma is perfect.
Considered one of the most picturesque islands in the world, Great Exuma offers numerous opportunities to go Zen. Embarking on a Bahamian luxury yoga retreat is the perfect combination of an active lifestyle and beachside relaxation.
Great Exuma’s incredible white sandy beaches serve as the inspiring backdrop for self-led yoga sessions morning, noon and night. If you are looking for a more intense yoga experience, Sivananda Ashram in nearby Nassau offers a handful of yoga retreats and yoga vacation programs that are perfect for the committed yogi.
But in terms of natural beauty and privacy, Grand Isle Resort & Spa has you covered: boasting magnificent views, a friendly and relaxing atmosphere and endless opportunities and backdrops to perfect your warrior pose.
REASONS TO DO YOGA ON GREAT EXUMA
The benefits of regular yoga practice are endless. Here are just a few:
– It will energize your body, every single day
– You will release harmful toxins
– You will be left with glowing skin
– It will give you a new appreciation for your body
– Through your island practice, you will learn things that will change your life and habits
– You will experience a true yoga ashram life amongst like-minded people
– You will be able to practice yoga, meditation, and breathing exercises daily and in the most relaxing atmosphere imaginable
– It will ignite a positive change within yourself
– You will be able to swim in the beautiful turquoise waters in between classes
– You can relax on the white sandy beaches before and after your classes
– It will allow you to connect to your inner strength
– Yoga is proven to expand your thinking
– Yoga encourages a healthy lifestyle and positive mind, and what better place to do so than on the beach? Great Exuma offers numerous outdoor activities, dining experiences, spa options and more. So get wrapped up in the island atmosphere and discover more of yourself, physically, spiritually and emotionally.
Creative Commons Attribution: Permission is granted to repost this article in its entirety with credit to Grand Isle Resort & Spa and a clickable link back to this page.